Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Expert Mold Damage Cleanup and Remediation in Anderson Creek, NC
If you've discovered mold in your Anderson Creek, NC, home or business, it's important to act quickly to prevent it from spreading and causing further damage. Mold can not only damage your property but also cause health issues, especially for those with allergies or respiratory issues.
At SERVPRO of Harnett County West, we're the experts in mold damage cleanup and remediation in the Anderson Creek, NC, area. Our team of professionals is highly trained and equipped with the latest technology to effectively remove mold and prevent it from returning.
We follow a proven process for mold remediation, which includes identifying the source of the mold, containing the affected area, removing the mold and contaminated materials, and thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing the area. We also take steps to ensure that mold doesn't return by addressing any moisture issues.
Our team understands the importance of a quick response when it comes to mold damage. We're available 24/7 to respond to emergencies and begin the mold remediation process as soon as possible.
At SERVPRO of Harnett County West, we're committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service and professionalism. When it comes to mold damage cleanup and remediation in Anderson Creek, NC, and surrounding areas, trust the experts at SERVPRO of Harnett County West to get the job done right.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (910) 808-4080
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Harnett County West?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (910) 808-4080
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Harnett County West is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Anderson Creek community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2190 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: